Sunday, October 26, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I DARE YOU TO TYPE OUT THE 26 ALPHABETS IN 5 SECONDS (in order, duh)! If you do, I'll treat you to one macdonald'sicecreamcone hahaha

(I always use that when I bet HAHAHA. okay actually I've only betted with ashley and kaiying)



ANYBODY WANTS HAMSTERS?


I've got 15 hamsters at home (thanks to hamster-making-machine-chloe that gave birth to THREE batches within...3 months OMGAWD)

kindly contact me. TYVM. you can...

email or
sms or
call me or
TELL YOUR FRIEND (who's my friend) that you want one or
send me a letter (which is quite retarded because you'd ONLY do that when you don't have my EMAIL or HANDPHONE NUMBER. but I LOVE receiving mails anyway :D)



uhhuh, i'll take pictures of them after O's or when I'm free. (THEY'RE REAL CUTE. VERY CUTE!!!)

I have FOUR who are around a month old (3 normal winter whites, one Sapphire (GREY) winter white)

SIX who are around TWO weeks old (4 normal winter whites, two Sapphires)

and I don't mind giving cody (full name cody poldy goh jun jie. OBVIOUSLY A MALE) away (normal winter white, 7 months old)




Lets put the charges aside I can even give them away for free, really. Seriously. Hey that's really nice cause they eat like pigs okay hahahah.


k bye advertisement done i'm really short of cages...so yup.


BYE.

No comments: